We are continuing to build our Family Leadership Network. Seeking individuals and families of children and youth with special health care needs/disabilities who have participated in leadership training and/or have experience in changing policies at the local, state or federal level. To participate in informing and educating policy makers, serve on committees, work groups and or providing feedback on the following issues/topics:
1. Policy and Legislation-An individual or family that has input regarding: foster care, health care financing, mental health services, transportation, housing, employment, and transition to adulthood.
2. Medicaid- A Medicaid recipient receiving services that is experiencing barriers in the system: health care, mental health,
3. Children’s Special Health Care Services-A family member of a child with a genetic condition, cleft palate, diabetes, severe asthma, cerebral palsy, or hearing impairment,
4. Maternal, Infant, Child Health, or Community Health Services-A recipient or family member of a child receiving or have received services through a home visiting program, maternal, infant, and/or child health program,
5. Early On and/or Special Education Services-A family member of child receiving or have received Early On services or Special Education services.
Want to Become Involved? Click to fill out our survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Z3NSXQP.